© 2020 Baltimore Aircoil Company – All Rights Reserved
BAC’s website and the information contained and referenced therein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce information contained on this website should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMSTED Industries Incorporated (“AMSTED’s”) Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this web site can be reached by:
Sending a letter via the U.S. Mails to:
AMSTED Industries Incorporated Law Department
111 South Wacker Drive, Suite 4400
Chicago, IL 60606
Notification: To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner or an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AMSTED to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AMSTED to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.