Series V Closed Circuit Cooling Tower
The Series V Closed Circuit Cooling Tower is an ideal like-for-like replacement unit for many existing applications, offering the lowest replacement cost with no structural, electrical or piping modifications. Its high static and low sound capabilities makes it a great fit for indoor applications, ducted, and sound sensitive needs.
- Thermal Capacity: 3.9 - 614 tons1
- Flow Rate: Up to 4,470 USGPM1
- Counterflow // Centrifugal Fan // Forced Draft
BAC Leads the World in Heat Transfer Solutions
Discover BAC’s ongoing innovations in using the power of water to save energy in this segment of Inside the Blueprint that aired on Fox Business.
How it’s Made: Evaporative Cooling Towers
Have you ever wondered how many steps go into making a Closed Circuit Cooling Tower? Well, here’s your chance to find out! This segment was filmed at BAC’s Manufacturing Plant in Milford, DE with Discovery Communications. Copyright © 2014 Discovery Communications, Inc.
Low Profile VTL Cooling Tower Models Available
Increased Installation and Application Flexibility
- Achieve easy indoor installations with centrifugal fans that can overcome the static pressure imposed by external ductwork, allowing the Series V to be installed indoors
- Best for height sensitive installations with low profile models as short as 5’-5”
- Low installed cost for replacement units since all models mount directly on two parallel I-beams