CXVT Evaporative Condenser
The CXVT Evaporative Condenser is perfect for large applications and has the lowest total cost of ownership, the lowest installation costs, and the best layout to maximize space. The CXVT is available with XE (Extreme Efficiency) models to further reduce operating costs.
- Thermal Capacity: 540 - 2,114 tons3
- Crossflow // Axial Fan // Induced Draft
CXVT - Construction and Operation
Learn about the CXVT Evaporative Condenser including its construction, features, and how it works.
TriArmor® Corrosion Protection System
The TriArmor® Corrosion Protection System provides the ultimate cold water basin protection in the harshest environments. Watch this video to learn more.
BAC Leads the World in Heat Transfer Solutions
Discover BAC’s ongoing innovations in using the power of water to save energy in this segment of Inside the Blueprint that aired on Fox Business.
Note: Annual operating costs based on fan and pump kw x $0.12kWh x 8,760 hours x 50% average load for the year.
Lowest Operating Costs
40% LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP WITH XE MODELS
- Combined Flow Technology provides the highest capacity in the industry in a single unit at the lowest refrigerant charge
- Up to 40% reduction of total cost of ownership with XE Models with payback of less than one year
- On average, 60% lower refrigerant charge when compared to standard evaporative condensers
- Extremely efficient XE Models exceed local code minimum energy requirements including ASHRAE 90.1 (on average 3 times more efficient) and California Title 24 (on average 2 times more efficient)
Custom Features & Options
Contact Your Local BAC Representative
For new equipment, parts and inspection, or general inquiries, please fill out this form.